GS Non Demand Three Phase Rate
RATE SCHEDULE GSND – THREE PHASE
GENERAL SERVICE NON-DEMAND
The Miami-Cass County Rural Electric Membership Corporation (REMC) shall charge and collect for general service non-demand electric service on the following bases of availability, application, character of service, monthly rate, minimum charge, purchased power cost adjustment clause, and tax adjustment.
This schedule is available to any member of the REMC located within the territory served by Miami-Cass County Rural Electric Membership Corporation.
This schedule is applicable to all electric service required for lighting, power, and any other purpose with a maximum monthly demand of 100 kW or less and for which no other specific rate is applicable.
CHARACTER OF SERVICE:
Service under this schedule shall be multi-phase, 60 Hertz, alternating current at the REMC’s available standard voltages. All electric service required on the premises by the member will be supplied through one meter. Standby or resale service is not permitted hereunder.
Three Phase ........................................................... $38.00 per month
First 3,000 kWh..................................................... $0.118000 per kWh
Over 3,000 kWh.................................................... $0.095000 per kWh
Purchased Power Cost Adjustment:
The amount computed at the above monthly rate shall be adjusted plus or minus by an amount calculated in accordance with the formula specified in the Miami-Cass County Rural Electric Membership Corporation’s Purchased Power Cost Adjustment Clause (Appendix A) which is a part of the “Monthly Rate” of this rate schedule.
The monthly minimum charge under this rate schedule shall be the greater of “Facilities Charge,” a contract minimum, if applicable, or one dollar ($1.00) per kVA of installed transformer capacity.
The amount computed at the above monthly rate as adjusted by the application of the purchased power cost adjustment clause shall be subject to taxes, assessments, and surcharges imposed by any governmental authority.
Primary Metering Discount:
If the electric energy furnished under rate schedule is metered on the primary side of the service transformers, the REMC shall deduct 1 1/2% of the kilowatt hours metered before computing the bill.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
- Service shall be provided in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Miami-Cass County Rural Electric Membership Corporation’s Service Policies and Bylaws.
- The terms of payment shall be in accordance with the provisions set forth in the Miami-Cass County Rural Electric Membership Corporation’s Service Policies and Bylaws. This policy includes the restriction of payment by Credit and Debit Cards.
- All single phase motor and three phase motors with a starting current in excess of 250 amperes at 240 volts shall require REMC approval.
- Single phase service to phase converters shall require REMC approval. The total connected motor load shall not exceed 100 horsepower.
- The REMC may require corrective measures or devices for any motor or apparatus which in the opinion of the REMC will cause voltage flicker to other members. Unless otherwise permitted, the maximum primary voltage fluctuation will be three percent (3%). The load shall conform to latest addition of IEEE 519 for harmonic and voltage distortion.
- All wiring, pole line and other electrical equipment beyond the metering device or weather head shall be considered the distribution system of the member; therefore, it shall be furnished and maintained by the member